A time tested and proven Kenne Bell innovation, the BOOST-A-PUMP™, powers some of the world’s most powerful production street and competition vehicles. It activates only at full throttle or boost, so it doesn’t “bloat” or “overload” the fuel system at idle or cruise where full time pumps and extra fuel are not required. So, the fuel isn’t heated (gasoline begins to boil at 95°). No “cool can” is necessary. And it’s much easier to install (cut one wire) and more reliable than fuel pumps.
• Easily installed.
• Fused circuit protection.
• Ideal for Nitrous applications.
• Attractive anodized red aluminum.
• 1000HP with OEM in tank production pumps*.
• Available for single or dual pump applications.
• Easily installed. Uses stock feed wire & fuel lines.
• Eliminates expensive fuel lines and pump upgrades.
• Proven reliability and concept. Tens of thousands sold since 1995.
• Does not affect pump life. Actually increases life of returnless pumps.
• Exclusive built in regulator stabilizes voltage regardless of battery voltage (down to 11V).
• Increases fuel pump flow up to 50% on ANY electric pump. 75% for "Competition" 20V.
• Compensates for reduced voltage/pump delivery from voltage drops by lights and accessories.
• Activated by boost switch (supercharged, turbocharged) or vacuum switch (naturally aspirated).
• Adjustable from 1% to 50% ON DEMAND from driver’s seat. Dual BOOST-A-PUMP™ is not adjustable. Set at max flow.
• Used on all Kenne Bell Supercharger Kits (street & competition) and some of “World’s Most Powerful Production Cars.”